National Geographic StarApp114 - 114mm Reflector Telescope w/ Astronomy APP
All pricing in USD
- Special mount atop telescope tube allows users to attach their device to the telescope and easily locate constellations and planets in the night sky using the ARTelescope App
- In-app encyclopedia provides additional details about planets and constellations
- 114mm aperture is excellent for observing deep sky objects like nebulae and star clusters
- Comes with two interchangeable Plössl eyepieces and a 2x Barlow lens to provide magnification options of 19x, 38x, 51.5x and 103x
- Includes simple mount for smooth movements and a full size tripod with a center accessory tray
- Additional adapter helps observers position their own smart device over the eyepiece to capture and share images
With its generous 114mm aperture, the National Geographic StarApp114 telescope is a perfect portal into the realm of deep sky observation. This Newtonian reflector produces great views of planets and bright deep sky objects like star clusters and nebulae. It comes with a special mount that allows observers to attach their smart phone to the telescope and use the ARTelescope App to locate and learn about constellations and planets. As they move the telescope, users will hear facts about the objects in the app’s database as they come into view. The telescope comes with two eyepieces and a 2x Barlow lens for multiple magnification options.
Limited USA Five Year Warranty once registered within 60 days of purchase. Click Here to register.
To download printable PDF manual Click Here
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)